[gst-devel] Make transparent a specific color inside a video

megabug megabug at autistici.org
Fri Oct 30 12:25:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I have two videos:
1 - An animated "title" text video (letters moving around with a complex
schema) with a black background.
2 - Another video taken with a camera

Using libpigment, I tried to put the video 1 over video 2 but the black
background of titles is not transparent and covers the second video. If I try
to change alpha value on the whole video the black will be mixed with the
second video making it darker.

Is it possible to make transparent a only part of the video with a specific
color (the black on the first video in my case)?

--
megabug