[gst-devel] alsasrc device=hw:1 pipeline problems

James Pearson startoftext at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:54:58 CEST 2009

Thanks for your suggestion. I did try the pipeline you suggested and
it had no error. So then i tried the pipeline you suggested but
replaced fakesink with filesink and it wrote an mp3 file that plays
correctly. True i probably dont need that many queues but it still
does not work without them. Any other suggestions?

-James Pearson-
startoftext at gmail.com
214-538-8929