[gst-devel] GStreamer xvimagesink with QGraphicsWidget

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Fri Apr 2 10:31:58 CEST 2010

On Linux/X based platform, GStreamer xvimagesink works well with QWidget since QWidget's winId() could connect to xvimagesink

In order to get rich user experience, I try to use QGraphics*.
QGraphicsWidget doesn't associate with xid, I tried to add QWidget to QGraphicsProxyWidget. Then it could be used in QGraphicsScene.
There is no video at all, though audio playback well at the same time, and log from xvimagesink also looks well since _put_frame() is called timely.

Is there anyone else try it before?
ZHAO, Halley (Aihua)
Email: halley.zhao at intel.com<blocked::mailto:aihua.zhao at intel.com>
Tel: +86(21)61166476   iNet: 8821-6476