[gst-devel] fpsdisplaysink usage

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:31:43 CEST 2010

Hi Raghu,
there was a post a long time back on this. Search for '[gst-devel] how
to determine fps of a camera pipeline'

Excerpt below:
"Indeed, advised/requested fps might not always be the real one. For
measuring it, i use a trick: i place a videorate with arbitrary caps
after the source, and measure the dropped/duplicated frames to
determine the real framerate. You can see and exemple at [1].
[1] http://code.google.com/p/gst-plugins-elphel/source/browse/trunk/tests/test_elphel_perf.py"

This might do for the time being?
Cheers
-Pierre