[gst-devel] gstreamer interaction with Gnome

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:49:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

checking on the totem code (both Ubuntu 9.10 or Fedora 12) and it
always overrides the gstreamer-properties settings with pulsesink. Ig
you e.g. don't want to use pulseaudio in your CPU bound box you'll
have to either manually modify totem or not use it as well.

Are there any bugs in totem about this?

Regards