[gst-devel] gstreamer interaction with Gnome

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:20:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

last time I checked in Totem code the gconf element was factually
overridden by pulsesink _in the source code_ , that is "no pulseaudio
no party".

Maybe they actually fixed it in the latest releases, I'll check in
totem sources asap.

For a quick check you may try and do the following:

1) unistall / stop pulseaudio on your pc
2) set the audio sink element to e.g. alsasink from gstreamer-properties
3) try to play with totem somethink with an audio track.

If it works, the issue is fixed.

Regards,
Marco