[gst-devel] need help in video streaming

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Mon Apr 19 14:03:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Siddeeq Hssn <siddeeqhssn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi all
> i am beginner in gstreamer an i need your help please
> my problem is to run c program in linux this program spilt the video into
> two parts (images&sound) then stream that video over network to windows pc
> which receive the data and display it.
> until now i can install gstreamer on windows and linux and read gstreamer
> manual.
> please i need you help because a have few time for my theses and i spend
> more than 3 months try to solve this problem .
> thank you very much.

well, you are not very clear on what you already have done, if you want some
examples to start on, the gstrtpbin documentation has some examples of how
to send and receive video/audio using rtp:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-gstrtpbin.html

best regards,
Katcipis