[gst-devel] Checking capabilities of GStreamer

Steve Ricketts velocedge at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:26:17 CEST 2010

I'm writing in C# using MonoDevelop and Mono.  What would be the best approach to take in order to use GStreamer from C#... keeping in mind I want to do the things listed below.  Unfortunately, I'm new to Linux and gstreamer.  I know there is a C# binding (gstreamer-sharp) but don't know if it will do the GSM conversion.   Use the gstreamer-sharp stuff, call a c module, something else?   Heck, I'd even pay someone to develop this!

Thanks for any direction you can provide,

sr