[gst-devel] Gstreamer Redestributable package for MAC

ivan zoli ivan_zoli at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 24 12:54:08 CEST 2010

Hello to anyone,

I'm using GStreamer in Linux environment
as well as Windows, using the OSSbuild package.
I've developed a simple application for recover
a brocken .mov recorded with qtmux and the
temporary file avalilable. it just an interface written
in WxWigets to pick two file (the .mov brocken, the
temporary file) and save the output fixed .mov using the
qtmoovrecover plugin. It works flawlessly and I was able
to build a package for distribute the software under
Windows and Linux. The tool work even under MAC
but I was not able to build a redestribuitable package for
GStreamer under MAC nor I was able to include the
GStreamer library into my package.
I'm using MacOS 10.5. I'm asking if someone
already succed to build an applciation using GStreamer
an make a package to easy install the software,
with all the nedded GStreamer libraries (and dependencies
off course).

Thank a Lot
Ivan Zoli