[gst-devel] Gstreamer Redestributable package for MAC

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Tue Aug 24 14:19:35 CEST 2010

Yes -

I have an app that builds on all 3 (Mac, Linux & Windows) and uses GStreamer underneath.
You will need Xcode for the Mac first to establish the gcc/g++ & related components.
Then install macports.
Finally, use the macports/darwinports command line options to install GStreamer.
If you have you're own plugins, you can download the source and build as you would in Linux.

Greg