[gst-devel] Debugging pipeline locks

Antoni Silvestre Padrós antoni.silvestre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:42:53 CEST 2010

Hi, I am still trying to figure out how to receive different payloads using
gstrtpbin, any idea regarding that would be really helpful.

On the other hand, to be more precise in the question I don't if anyone has
a method to debug why a pipeline is locked, I mean when it is in the playing
state but for some reason it's stopped waiting on a pad to receive data. It
would be really useful to be able to debug which pad is causing this state
and have a way to fix it.

Also, is there a way to have a pipeline like this (i've just made this
pipeline up in order to show the concept but I haven't tested it):

avimux name=mux
pulsesrc ! lame ! queue ! mux.
v4l2src ! queue ! x264 ! mux.
mux. ! queue ! filesink location=video.avi

That when it does not receive both the audio and the video at the same time
but only one of them the pipeline doesn't get locked?

Thanks,

Antoni Silvestre