[gst-devel] Gstreamer on ubuntu

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Thu Aug 26 14:41:25 CEST 2010

I'd like to update gstreamer to 0.10.30 on Ubuntu 10.04.  SShould be easy
right?  Just apt-get gstreame and a dozen other bits and pieces.  Sorry,
latest version known to apt-get is 10.28.

So,

1. anyone kow an ubuntu apt-get repository for current gstreamer and related
products?
2. If  I just download the source tarballs and build them like normal, is
there some special something I have to do to appease ubuntu?

Wes