[gst-devel] out flush in gst-openmax

bard bard_kuo at compalcomm.com
Fri Dec 3 03:09:16 CET 2010

Thank you Haakon and Michael.
I don't know what paremeters/pipeline used , I downloaded it from website.

bard at ubuntu:~/vmshare/video_sample/omxtestprogram$ file
src13_hrc7_525_420_2.264
src13_hrc7_525_420_2.264: JVT NAL sequence, H.264 video, main @ L 30

By the way,I saw there is some configure needed from qcom's document about
H264 NAL parser.
But In gst-openmax ,it doesn't deal with it ?