[gst-devel] The 1.0 plan

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 07:26:05 CET 2010

I be more then happy to contribute.
While giving gstreamer training in my organization, I realised the best they
understand when proper set of examples are given as assignment & if we make
them understand concepts on this basis.

Also I think we need to make it very clear how do one debug, and understand
the error, warnings etc in there application. People sometimes ask too
ovious questions on irc, without even

cheers
- Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)