[gst-devel] Problem with flacdec and ismd_audio_sink

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 16:31:35 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 02:49 -0800, Raymond Frost wrote:

> Im working on a intel CE4150 board with gstreamer
> and i have issues of extremely low volume whenever i use flacdec along with
> ismd_audio_sink. Basically my setup is
>
> filesrc ! queue ! flacdec ! audioconvert ! ismd_audio_sink
>
> i have no issues when using other combinations such as (snip)

So what format is being negotiated between flacdec and your sink? (pass
-v to gst-launch)

What if you use e.g.

 ... ! flacdec ! audioconvert ! \
       audio/x-raw-int,width=16,depth=16,channels=2 ! \
       ismd_audio_sink

for example (try other combinations too, maybe the same as are used with
the other formats).

Cheers
 -Tim