[gst-devel] GST_FLOW_WRONG_STATE

Radivoje Jovanovic radivojejovanovic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:53:59 CET 2010

Hello,

I have a video sink and ALSA driver to be used to play videos on the
platform. If I play video or audio by them self everything works fine, but
if I specify the whole pipeline for video and audio, the video decoder (in
pipeline right before the sink) comes back with the message:
"The decoded frame did not successfully push out to downstream element"
The message comes because the gst_pad_push have returned with
GST_FLOW_WRONG_STATE instead GST_FLOW_OK.

Any idea why this might happen?