[gst-devel] Reducing the time in GST-registry updating and parsing the command line arguments

tamil arasu marasu2010 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:54:38 CET 2010

Hi All,

            We are using the DM365 target board. I wrote one Audio streaming
application.I have attached that source code.This application takes three
second to execute.Its taking two second to execute gst_init(&argc,&argv)
API ,We used the Libraries mentioned below

gst-plugins-good-0.10.14, gst-plugins-base-0.10.23,
gstreamer-0.10.23,gst-plugins-bad-0.10.13, liboil ,libxml , libiconv

Is it possible to get executed in one second.

Can anyone help on this issue

regards,

Arasu.M