[gst-devel] Select input on a v4l2 device

José Luis Segura Lucas josel.segura at gmx.es
Fri Dec 10 11:41:12 CET 2010

Good morning from Spain!

I'm using Gstreamer with some v4l2 devices. Most of them only have one
input and I have no problem with them, but I need to use a video
capture card and this hardware has 2 inputs at least (S-Video and a
composite analogical video).

If I use this device, by default it uses the composite analogical
input, but I need to be able to select the input I want.

I inspect the properties of the v4l2src element and I didn't find
anything related. Do you know any way to select the input of my v4l2src
using the Gstreamer properties?

Regards and thanks in advance.