[gst-devel] Intermittent Blank Video

Timothy Braun braunsquared at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:07:22 CET 2010

Hello Everyone,
	So I have a gnlcomposition containing 6 gnlsources and a videomixer in gnloperation.  Everything is running wonderfully, except, on occasion, one or two of the videos will be empty.  It's not file related since the offending videos will change between launches.  I'm thinking it's something related to an async message being dropped or flushing pad, but I'm not sure what to look for or how to resolve it.  Any guidance would be lovely.

	The pipeline will complete successfully and no errors are being thrown, which is the part that baffles me.  Each gnlsource consists of a bin which resembles:

		filesrc ! decodebin2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! videorate ! video/x-raw-yuv,format=Y444,framerate=30/1,width=240,height=240

	Thanks again,
	Tim