[gst-devel] CentOS 64 bit, how to get latest version 0.10.31 ?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:01:32 CET 2010

Hello,

I am not sure what is that mean, but i thought i should ask it in mailing to
make sure. I used an example in fedora works, but tried in CentOS 5.4 it
does not work.

Fedora         gstreamer.i686  0.10.29-1.fc12 (working my test code)

CentOS 5.4  gstreamer-0.10.20-3.el5.x86_64.rpm  (does not work)
CentOS 6.0  gstreamer-0.10.26-1.el6.x86_64.rpm  (i am confused)

How can i then test in CentOS, the latest Gstreamer releases ? Is there any
guides or how tos to achieve that ? Or its impossible because CentOS 6.0
will sitll use the old version ?

I am little bit confused now, will it be possible to have the latest and
greatest ?

Thanks & Regards
Shamun

material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information,
or taking of any action in reliance upon it by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.