[gst-devel] problem with audio over gstreamer?

Radivoje Jovanovic radivojejovanovic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:32:00 CET 2010

Hello,
I have ALSA driver that is working just fine on the system. If I use aplay
WAV_FILE it works just fine. If I play the same file through gstreamer like:
gst-launch filesrc location=WAV_FILE ! wavparse ! alsasink
it works just fine, but if I play movie on my board the sound is glitching.
So I try using just audio part of the pipeline:
gst-launch filesrc location=MY_MPEG4_MOVIE ! qtdemux name=t ! queue ! faad !
alsasink
the audio is glitchy.
Any idea why?
If not, is there any other AAC decoder I might try?
Cheers
Ogi