[gst-devel] What are the types of the parameters that can be passed to gst_init ?

Anirudh anirudhtomer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 19:10:01 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie in the field of Gstreamer and I have just started reading the
official manual for application developers and its damn! interesting.

I encountered that gst_init() function is used to initialize the Gstreamer.
(fine)
but I do not know what kind of parameters can be passed to it.

They have given an example where they use it like : gst_init(&argc,&argv)
but its not given what are the values/can be the possible values of argc and
argv. (that I should pass)

please enlighten me!!!
thanks in advance.