[gst-devel] Pipeline Crashes when it recieves comfort noise/dtmf packets

Umakant Goyal umakantgoyal1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:47:20 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your response
My pipeline is as below:

fakesink <---- rtppcmudepay <---- gstrtpbin <--- udpsrc

do you mean that the source pad in the downstream element (which I
suppose being a rtppcmudepay) is receiving buffer with those payloads?
How did you detect such a behaviour?

---->Logs shows that gstrtbin is receiving rtp packets with different
payload and looking for element for linking.

As a further note, if your sending side is using the same port for
PCMU and DTMF there may something wrong in its configuration.

---->No, This behaviour is right as per standard. Sender can use same port
for RTP Audio (PCMU) and DTMF (RFC 2833)/

Thanks