[gst-devel] MXF-wrapped JPEG2000 decoding

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:05:15 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 17:12 +0100, Florian Agez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to make a very simple pipeline that would take an
> MXF file with JPEG2000 video essence as input and display it. For now,
> the pipeline looks something like this:
>
>      gst-launch filesrc location="source.mxf" ! mxfdemux name=d  d. !
> jp2kdec ! autovideosink
>
> But that won't take me anywhere, I only get this error message:
>
>      ERROR : element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstMXFDemux:d : Internal
> data stream error.
>      Additional debug info:
>      mxfdemux.c(2797): gst_mxf_demux_loop ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstMXFDemux:d:
>      stream stopped, reason not-negotiated

   Do you get any more detailed warnings when running the same command
line with "GST_DEBUG=2 gst-launch...." ?

   If nothing 'useful' comes up, please file a bug report with full
compressed log (GST_DEBUG=5 gst-launch .... > log 2>&1).
   Bonus points for quicker debugging if you also provide (a link to) a
sample file which fails.

    Edward