[gst-devel] How to compile multiverse variant of plugin library?

Santakivi Topi Topi.Santakivi at digia.com
Fri Dec 31 09:00:22 CET 2010

On 12/31/2010 09:51 AM, yiliang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to compile just the multiverse variant of ulgy plugins on Ubuntu
> 10.10. How should I do it? The multiverse variant source downloaded from
> ubuntu is identical to that of universe variant.

Take a look at the Debian rules file. For the multiverse variant:

DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS += \
	--disable-examples \
	--enable-debug \
	--with-package-name="GStreamer Ugly Multiverse Plugins (Ubuntu)" \
	--with-package-origin="https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gst-plugins-ugly-multiverse$(gst_abi)" \
	--disable-gtk-doc \
	--disable-asfdemux \
	--disable-dvdlpcmdec \