[gst-devel] metadata and multifilesink problem

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Fri Feb 5 15:47:36 CET 2010

Hi

I'm trying to basically do (in C) a pipeline like this:
v4l2src ! jpegenc ! metadatamux ! multifilesink

with an event handler for the jpegenc "frame-encoded" signal setting
tags for the frame. But tags get saved in the first jpg saved by
multifilesink only.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in metadatamux, multifilesink
or can't it just be done? Any ideas on a workaround? I've tried with
both a GstTagSetter and sending a tag event.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>