[gst-devel] V4lsrc customization (looking for dev for hire)

Ruben Gonzalez Uvigo rubenrua at uvigo.es
Thu Feb 25 11:54:49 CET 2010

Hi, I'm a developer in the Opencast project, too.

In our current solution (using a Java binding for gstreamer),
gstreamer is initialized right before a pipeline is created, and
deinitialized right after the pipeline is stopped. Therefore, your
inputselector solution is not valid. It could be interesting if we
init gstreamer when our whole service starts, instead. But in that
case we should be able to catch a certain signal that should be raised
when the card gets a signal to modify that inputselector in the
pipeline. Is there such a signal or how can it be generated?

Un saludo

--
Ruben Gonzalez Gonzalez
mailto:rubenrua at gmail.com