[gst-devel] How to set window height & width using Playbin

debojyoti.pal at wipro.com debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Thu Jan 21 09:59:33 CET 2010

Hi Giles,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Your two options are perfectly right, but
here I do have separate requirement. The requirement is my application
will create its own window and then will pass the window height & width
to the Playbin for video playback.

I am able to pass the window id by using gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id(),
but then video is showing in small section in the window for the first
frame & then stretches to fill-up the full window. I am finding way to
fill-up the window from the very first frame so that the stretching
effect will not come.

Regards,
Dev