[gst-devel] GStreamer videotestsrc could not show in QWidget

Tom Chen funpig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:54:34 CET 2010

Hi, Daniel

   please see my comments as below green text. thanks.

Br
Tom

2010/1/25 Daniel Shachrur <deneeel at hotmail.com>

>  did you init the gst? did you start the gst main loop?

Tom : yes, i invoke gst_init(&argc, &argv) in main function. because i use
gst in QT, so i'm not start gst main loop. i had look other QT app, it's not
start gst main loop also.

> maybe its nothing, but when i use ximagesink as a sink i use also
> xvi-outpout instead of screen_sink

Tom: i'll try this. but other app use screen_sink also. it could be work
fine in nokia N810.

> also maybe you should try running the gst from a command line (gst-luanch)
> to see whether you have problem that are not code related

Tom : yes, i running gst-luanch in command, the videotesetsrc is work fine.
i think it's my code problem, not in gst itself.