[gst-devel] GStreamer videotestsrc could not show in QWidget

Daniel Shachrur deneeel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:32:23 CET 2010

i also use gst with qt

and i start the main loop according to gst document

in my application i have a video thread, and i pass to it the widget Wid, i start the main loop, i set the gst elements, set the overlay, and then run the main loop (g_main_loop_run)

if you dont use the loop of the gst, i think you should implement a loop of your own, waiting for gst event and "paint" each "frame" to the widget...