[gst-devel] Capturing audio on Windows?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:29:36 CET 2010

>> (error=-2147221164)

Actually it's  0x80040154: REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG

>From http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686615(VS.85).aspx :
REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG:

A specified class is not registered in the registration database. Also can
indicate that the type of server you requested in the *CLSCTX* enumeration
is not registered or the values for the server types in the registry are
corrupt.

As far I am concerned I never tested dshowsrcwrapper on Window 7.

>From a cmd, type

set GST_DEBUG=dshowvideosrc:5

gst-launch-0.10 -v dshowvideosrc device-name="Built-in iSight" ! fakesink

Then please open a bug in bugzilla and attach the output log.

Julien