[gst-devel] How can I make two links between two elements?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:31:13 CEST 2010

Ah! Of course!

wl2776 wrote:

> filesrc [...]
> What is not negotiated?

I've forgot audio decoder after mp3parse.

filesrc ! typefind ! mpegpsdemux name=demux multiqueue name=mq
demux.audio_c0 ! mq.sink0 mq.src0 ! mp3parse ! ffdec_mp3 ! autoaudiosink
demux.video_e0 ! mq.sink1 mq.src1 ! mpegvideoparse ! mpeg2dec !  queue !
ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink

Now it plays, but only after a seek.
And it doesn't step back. However, if I replace ffdec_mp3 with mad or
flump3dec, it steps back.
Seems like Q.D.E. :)

Will try to build mad plugin in OSSBuild.