[gst-devel] How can I make two links between two elements?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:54:42 CEST 2010

Finally.
filesrc ! typefind ! mpegpsdemux name=demux multiqueue
max-size-bytes=2097152 name=mq demux.audio_c0 ! mq.sink0 mq.src0 ! mp3parse
! flump3dec ! input-selector ! audiotee ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
pulsesink  demux.video_e0 ! mq.sink1 mq.src1 ! mpegvideoparse ! mpeg2dec !
input-selector ! queue max-size-buffers=3 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 !
ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! xvimagesink

This pipeline is very close to that the playbin2 constructs.
One question, now just for sporty interest, why does it begin playing only
after a seek?

If I press play button on the seek's form and then dump the pipeline to the
dot file, it can be seen that videosink is in the transition from paused to
playing, and all other elements are paused