[gst-devel] Playing Multiple videos

Michael Joachimiak mjoachimiak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:33:53 CEST 2010

I don't know if you are using command line but it would be the same for the
source code.
Maybe you could create such pipeline (copy-pasted from manual and changed a
bit - it should work)
*gst-launch filesrc location=movie1.mpg ! mpegdemux name=demuxer demuxer. !
queue ! mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! sdlvideosink demuxer. ! queue ! mad !
audioconvert ! audioresample ! osssink* * filesrc location=movie2.mpg !
*

2010/6/1 Alex Evan <alexevan_ny at yahoo.com>

> Hi....
>
>   I am just thinking about playing mutiple videos in a single pipeline.
> First i tried using multifilesrc but in that case its working fine with
> images...but not in videos. Is there any plug-in so that I can play muliple
> video files  as image in multifilesrc plug-in.
>
> ThanX...
> Alex Evan

Your Sincerely
Michael Joachimiak