[gst-devel] Playing Multiple videos

Alex K alexk4259 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 12:32:03 CEST 2010

Hi..
   Thanks for the replay.....
  Actually I am trying to stream the file using gst-rtsp-server. I use test-mp4.c example in gst-rtsp-server. I created a pipeline as given in example. I now wanted to load automatically the next file as the  currently playing file ends.(like a playlist).
Anyway thanks for the replay and i will give a try on this......

Thanks....
Alex Evan