[gst-devel] Using gstreamer to transmit H264 file over RTP

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 21:58:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

as I pointed out in the previous mail (I'm sorry if I've not been
clear enough) you need to explicitly set the codec_data parameter in
the receiving side caps.

I also suggest you to mux the depayloaded h264 (even if you're using
annex B it's not a container format, only a codec). The easiest way is
to put the muxer between the h264 depayloader and the filesink.

Regards