[gst-devel] How can I make a playbin2 to jump to the last video frame and display it?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:40:55 CET 2010

Kapil Agrawal wrote:

> Not sure what could be the exact usage of same?
> But if we just jump to last frame it might happen that last frame is a
> black
> (probablity is high) , will still it be useful.

For example, video editing. If we have a part of a video stream, saved
(remuxed) to a file, for example the whole news translation and want to have
one topic, exactly cut from the whole stream.
Anyway, I have this task, my customers want this option, I, actually, don't
care very much, how they use this. And I would appreciate if the community
helps me with finding a reliable solution.