[gst-devel] v4l2src & glupload at only 12 FPS?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:35:05 CET 2010

2010/3/5 Tristan Matthews <tristan at sat.qc.ca>

>> I've reproduced the bug with dc1394src. It seems to be with glfilterglass,
>> this line has no problems:
>> gst-launch -v dc1394src ! ffmpegcolorspace !  glupload ! glfiltercube !
>> glimagesink
>> whereas this suffers from the same behaviour that alexandre describes
>> gst-launch -v dc1394src ! ffmpegcolorspace !  glupload ! glfiltercube !
>> glimagesink
>>

> Typo in the last email, the second line should say glfilterglass. Here's my
> glxinfo:
> http://pastebin.com/8CJCz22t

glfilterglass uses shaders and glfiltercube not.

but according to your glxinfo you card+driver supports it.

try this:

GST_DEBUG=gldisplay:3 GST_GL_SHADER_DEBUG=1 GST_GL_WINDOW_DEBUG=1 gst-launch
-v
dc1394src ! "video/x-raw-rgb" ! glupload ! "video/x-raw-gl, width=320,
height=240" ! glfilterglass ! glimagesink

and this:

GST_DEBUG=gldisplay:3 GST_GL_SHADER_DEBUG=1 GST_GL_WINDOW_DEBUG=1 gst-launch
-v
videotestsrc ! "video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)I420" ! glupload !
glfilterglass ! glimagesink

Julien