[gst-devel] v4l2src & glupload at only 12 FPS?

Tristan Matthews tristan at sat.qc.ca
Fri Mar 5 20:23:19 CET 2010

2010/3/5 Julien Isorce <julien.isorce at gmail.com>

> try this:
>
> GST_DEBUG=gldisplay:3 GST_GL_SHADER_DEBUG=1 GST_GL_WINDOW_DEBUG=1
> gst-launch -v
> dc1394src ! "video/x-raw-rgb" ! glupload ! "video/x-raw-gl, width=320,
> height=240" ! glfilterglass ! glimagesink
>
> and this:
>
> GST_DEBUG=gldisplay:3 GST_GL_SHADER_DEBUG=1 GST_GL_WINDOW_DEBUG=1
> gst-launch -v
> videotestsrc ! "video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)I420" ! glupload !
> glfilterglass ! glimagesink

The first line suffers the same problem. The second, width videotestsrc,
works, but interestingly if i set is-live=true for videotestsrc, it suffers
the same problems as dc1394src and v4l2src. I don't know if that helps at
all.

Here's the output of the first launch line:
http://pastebin.com/KEK0Lf52

And the second:
http://pastebin.com/FcLxryNZ

-tristan