[gst-devel] Moving video between windows

aefaradien haku at aefaradien.net
Mon Mar 8 00:08:47 CET 2010

Hi there,

I am using gstreamer to play video files and want to modify a playing
PlayBin to output video to a different object on screen -  move playing
video from one window to another.  However, thus far I am failing to
find a way to make this work.

I am actually working on a Java app and using the gstreamer-java, but if
you can show me how to do this in any programming language I should be
able to port the solution.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. is it possible to search the archive for this mailing list?  I
could not find a way.