[gst-devel] How to display video frame on a specific position (x, y) of an window

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Mon Mar 8 17:13:44 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot. Great to hear that only apply this patch I shall be able
to display the video to a specific location of a Window. Currently I am
using QT toolkit,which creates a window and pass the handle to the
gstreamer Playbin.

But in xvimagsink there is no way I can specify the (x, y) coordinate, I
can only specify height & width in VideoSink element. So after this
feature, where shall I mention the (x, y) coordinate?

Regards,

Deb