[gst-devel] get target / parent of a proxypad

ericcardmanNo3 daniel.kuhne at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 17 15:13:31 CET 2010

When calling gst_pad_get_peer in upstream i come to a "proxypad2" pad. Here i
can not call
gst_pad_get_parent_element on this pad. But i need to go further in the
upstream. I need to find the
first element in the pipeline. (I do not have the name of the pipeline or a
reference to the pipeline - all i have is the parent of my own sink (a
reference to my decoder plugin)).

Can anyone tell me how to work with a proxypad (ghostpad??). How can i find
the peered source to the proxypad?

Thx.