[gst-devel] g_signal_connect question

wanting2learn wanting2learn at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 15:21:25 CET 2010

Look at the following code:

GstElement *source = gst_element_factory_make("rtspsrc", "source");

g_signal_connect(source, "pad-added", G_CALLBACK(on_rtsppad_added),
                   null );

Now depending on what element I want to make e.g. "rtspsrc" then I can call
certain callbacks e.g. "pad-added" which will have its own callback function
with a defined signature.

If I have any element ("rtspsrc", "decodebin2" etc) then how can I find out
what callbacks are available for that element and what the callback
functions are?

Thanks