[gst-devel] How to force Playbin to select a source plugin for specific URI?

mistr47 k0d3r at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:21:01 CET 2010

Thanks Mike for the quick reply.

you are right, Playbin does pick my source plugin to handle url. But the
problem is i do not want it to pick my plugin for every url of type
(http://xxxxxx.xxx/xxx) i just want it to call my source plugin when the url
is of lets say type (http://xxxxxx.xxx/x.AVI). How/where to add this
functionality.

Right now there are two source plugins for URL handling one is mypluginsrc
and the other is default souphttpsrc plugin. So i want playbin to call
souphttpsrc for every url except when the url is of type abc.avi.

-Cheers