[gst-devel] Crossfading audio

Tadej Borovšak tadeboro at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:40:47 CEST 2010

Hello all.

First, I'm a GStreamer beginner, so please, if you tell me to RTFM,
include a link to it (I did my best to read available documentation
around the web, but I don't mind reading more). Thank you in advance.

I'm working on revamping existing slideshow application and in order
to make it a bit more powerful while I'm refactoring, I would like to
add some audio mangling abilities. Currently, application is using
libsox for it's most primitive audio handling (simple fade-in,
fade-out and concatenation of audio files). What I would like to add
is ability to trim and crossfade the audio files.

Can anyone offer any advice on how to approach this?

Tadej

--
Tadej Borovšak
tadeboro.blogspot.com