[gst-devel] Runtime issue with certain plugins

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Wed May 12 14:50:49 CEST 2010

In creating my own app that has similar functionality to gst-inspect, I ran into an issue with certain plugins being processed.
Specifically, when I call "gst_element_factory_create (factory, feature->name);".
In this case factory & the passed in name are not null.
The run-time result is printed out as noted below:

WARNING **: Failed to load plugin 'libgstx264.dll': `libgstx264.dll': The specified procedure could not be found.

Does anyone know what causes this or what may be a probable cause of it?

Greg