[gst-devel] Video 3D support

Martin Bisson martin.bisson at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:58:03 CEST 2010

bparker wrote:

> What output formats are you planning to support? What I would love to
> see is mainly playback of side-by-side files in quad-buffered opengl
> (nvidia quadro/3dvision output to 120hz monitor, active glasses) and
> horizontal interlaced (Zalman monitor, circular polarized passive
> glasses)  format.

For 3D streams, I plan to support side-by-side, top-bottom and
horizontal interlaced.  Dave mentioned memory consecutive, which would
be the same thing as top-bottom for non-planar formats.  I guess I could
add it for planar formats, if needed...

I also plan to add support for red/cyan and red/green image types.

Mart