[gst-devel] Learning Gstreamer

Rob robert.swain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:28:45 CET 2010

Hello,

On 25 October 2010 13:03, frknml <faruk.namli at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm using gstreamer more than two mounts but i could  do nothing because i
> couldn't find any useful document or tutorial.
>  I need a complete document or tutorial,how did you learn gstreamer? If you
> have any useful resource please share me.

Did you read the documentation available on the documentation page of
the website?

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/

I found the Application Development Manual and Plugin Writer's Guide
both very helpful. If while reading those you have more specific
questions that you think need answering in the documentation, please
say so and perhaps we can improve the documentation so that the next
person might benefit too.

Regards,
Rob