[gst-devel] python2.7 bindings

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 08:28:28 CET 2010

Hi list,

Are there any plans to release some python2.7 bindings using ossbuild?
(any approximate release schedule?)
Are there any known issues? Is building documented anywhere I've missed?

I tried loading the project into VS2008 and after adding all the include
paths, I eventually stopped at:
"LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'glib-2.0D.lib'"
Does this mean I have to build the whole of gstreamer+glib+... using VS?

Every other bit of software that I use either provides a python 2.7
installer or can be installed with minimum fuss via setuptools or
distutils. pygst is the last missing piece of the puzzle...

Thanks
Antoine