[gst-devel] python2.7 bindings

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:43:28 CET 2010

2010/11/10 Antoine Martin <antoine at nagafix.co.uk>:
> Hi list,
>
> Are there any plans to release some python2.7 bindings using ossbuild?
> (any approximate release schedule?)
> Are there any known issues? Is building documented anywhere I've missed?
>
> I tried loading the project into VS2008 and after adding all the include
> paths, I eventually stopped at:
> "LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'glib-2.0D.lib'"
> Does this mean I have to build the whole of gstreamer+glib+... using VS?
Hi antoine,

You don't need to rebuild everything. We provide pre-compiled binaries
for all the external dependencies and a SDK with all the headers and a
the import libraries needed to link against gstreamer and its
dependencies. If you look close at the error, there is typo in
'glib-2.0D.lib', with and extra 'D' :)
Regarding python2.7, could you please open a new issue for that? I'll
try to have it ready in couple of days.

andoni